« Back to Job Listings
Small independent insurance agency located in Natomas, specializing in health benefits, workers compensation and employment practice liability, is seeking an experienced Commercial Lines Insurance Assistant. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of one year experience in commercial insurance and/or health benefits. The ideal candidate will also have experience in Human Resources and a willingness to be trained in HR procedures/projects if needed. We offer a flexible schedule and a great working environment!
Essential duties include:
• Updates Agency Management System
• Gathers necessary information to prepare customized proposals
• Processes renewals and markets existing accounts
• Creates and distributes monthly newsletter
• Assembles open enrollment and new hire packets
• Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts
Qualifications & Skills:
• Minimum of one year experience in commercial lines insurance and/or health benefits
• P&C or Life license (to sell health benefits) required and must be able to obtain both licenses within 12 months of start date.
• Strong computer skills
• Ability to conduct online research
• Ability to organize and prioritize a wide range of duties and responsibilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Human Resources background and or knowledge of employment law/policies a plus!
DOE + Benefits after 90 days