|Service Technician Group Leader|
« Back to Job Listings
|Title:||Service Technician Group Leader|
|Dealer||Mossy Nissan El Cajon|
|Location:||El Cajon, CA|
The Service Technician Group Leader’s primary responsibilities include supervising a team of 4 to 5 service technicians. Working as the Lead Technician, the Group Leader interacts with the Service Advisor; is responsible for dispatching work as well as the quality control and production of his/her assigned team. As the Lead Service Technician and Group Leader, the responsibility of customer satisfaction falls into the categories of completing the job correctly, cleanly, honestly, and on time for every service visit.
The Group Leader is also responsible for setting goals for personal service improvement, and monitor progress against customer satisfaction index numbers and production numbers as provided by the Service Manager.
• Dispatch work orders to assigned technicians.
• Ensure assigned technicians correctly troubleshoot customer concerns using the latest administrative and technical tools provided.
• Keep up to date with all technical publications, Service Comm, and Asist terminal operations.
• Make every reasonable effort to ensure safe and honorable vehicle service is delivered as promised the first time
• Address all original customer concerns before moving onto additional sales
• Inspect every vehicle for additional sales opportunities ensuring that the vehicle is being maintained to the local area and factory recommendation
• Ensure the customers vehicle is returned as clean, or cleaner than when it arrived.
• Participate in any Factory, or Mossy in-house sponsored training programs offered to you
• Ensure all paperwork is completed and correctly, then ensure all required shop forms are attached to the RO hard copy.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the Service Manager or ASM.
• Always come to work on time, ready to work, and in a clean uniform
Ideal candidate will have:
Demonstrated leadership skills
Outstanding communication skills
Professional appearance and work ethic
Great attitude with a high-energy prsonality
Superior customer service skills
Basic understanding of vehicle systems
Basic understanding of computer keyboard operations
Valid drivers license
A high school diploma or the equivalent
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) program, paid vacation, paid holidays, and a professional work environment.
Join San Diego Countys Leading Automotive Retailer and discover a career that offers opportunity! Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.