« Back to Job Listings
The Finance Manager produces additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and other appropriate after-sale items to new and used vehicle customers.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Sells financing to customers.
• Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
• Converts cash deals to finance.
• Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer.
• Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
• Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
• Processes all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
• Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new and used vehicle and finance departments.
• Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner.
• Checks all paperwork for correct title, lien information, taxes, etc., before forwarding to accounting.
• Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
• Works with sales managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
• Ensures collection of all finance fees.
• Takes all credit applications.
• Prepares reports on finance penetration.
• Attends managers meetings.
• Handles all rate quotations.
• Develops and monitors guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
• Maintains an adequate and current supply of all required contracts and paperwork needed for completion and finalization of car deals.
• Maintains a professional appearance.
• Maintains a clean and professional work environment.
Ideal Candidate will have:
Extensive product knowledge.
Leadership abilities and people skills that contribute to effective communication in creating a positive work environment.
Appears for work on time, dressed appropriately and ready to work.
Follows directions from a supervisor.
Interacts effectively with co-workers.
Understands and follows posted work rules and procedures and all company policies.
Accepts constructive criticism with motivation towards improvement in job performance
High school diploma or equivalent
College Education or equivalent work experience
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401(k) program, paid vacation, paid holidays, demo or auto allowance and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.