« Back to Job Listings
Manage a global infrastructure plan including systems such as Active Directory 2008 R2, Exchange 2010, Lync Server, VMware. Work with key platform vendors for support to resolve issues as well as platform strategy development. Provide mentoring, guidance and professional development support to others on staff as needed. Provide direction to LAN/WAN team members, oversee, prioritize and schedule resources. Learns new technology rapidly and is able to apply effectively. Proactively anticipates issues and plans for technology impact to both internal and external customers. Owns Change Management responsibilities and implementation of changes; implements and follows security best practices.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Operating System– MCSE desired.
• Experience managing/supporting virtual environments and supporting/managing storage arrays.
• Desire experience with Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).
• Experience working in both IT team projects and individual projects.
• Effective written and verbal communications. Ability to convey technical issues and material to non-technical people (end-users).
4-year degree in related field, or combination of education and related experience to meet job performance requirements.
Kovarus offers a comprehensive compensation package to include salary commensurate with experience and market demands; employee and family medical, dental, vision, 401K; paid holidays, vacation and sick leave benefits. Kovarus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.