« Back to Job Listings
|Department:||Strategy & Analytics|
As part of its business expansion strategy, Zitter Health Insights seeks a dynamic, intellectually curious, high-integrity professional to join its rapidly growing Strategy and Analytics Practice as an Analyst. This position will support the research and collection, tracking, analysis and interpretation, and reporting of pharmaceutical/healthcare data. The Analyst will be an integral member of the team.
Essential Job Functions:
• Data research & collection - collect medical policies and guidelines from primary and secondary sources
• Data entry & analysis - interpret and analyze data, and populate the database with analysis
• Reporting - Create custom reports based on client needs
• Database maintenance and management - ensure accuracy and completeness of the stored data
• Project management - Manage specific projects or accounts to ensure timely project completion
• Bachelor’s degree; Biology/Clinical/Statistical experience preferred. Biomedical Engineers, BioMath or graduates with BA’s in Mathematics/Statistics encouraged to apply
• Attention to detail; Perfectionists highly encouraged to apply
• Strong organizational skills
• Proficient with Excel and/or Access
• Familiarity with PowerPoint
• Prior lab research and/or data analysis experience preferred
• Interest in Pharmaceutical Industry
Candidates will need to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Flexibility is important, as is the ability to meet deadlines.
Personally, applicants should have high energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well with a variety of people. Initiative and intellectual curiosity are critical; a sense of humor is very helpful. Candidates must be comfortable working in a small, privately held company that emphasizes customer service, professionalism, ongoing learning, accountability, and quality of work life.
BA/BS or advanced degree, preferably in engineering or statistics.
We pay a competitive salary and bonus, and offer a strong benefits package that includes health insurance, dental reimbursement, life and personal accident insurance, a generous 401K plan, voluntary long and short term disability insurance, flexible and dependent care spending accounts, employee assistance program, commuter benefits, eight paid holidays in addition to the week between Christmas and New Year’s, and 15 days of paid time off, and more. Zitter Health Insights also offers an exciting work environment that values excellence in all areas and respect for all staff. ZHI expects to hire a talented, ambitious individual who will eventually outgrow this position and progress into a more senior role, or seek advanced academic training.
Interested applicants must apply at www.zitter.com/careers.html to be considered. Applicants must include a resume and a detailed cover letter—with salary history and requirements—explaining career objectives, qualifications, academic achievement, and personal style. Also highlight your relevant skills, experience, and software abilities or your resume will not be considered. No recruiters/placement agencies. No relocations. Zitter Health Insights is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.